More volume means more speed. It might be a claim that sounds flipped on its head, but one ride on the Fuse Expert 6Fattie will have you shouting this sentiment from the rooftops. Our all-new 6Fattie Wheel System puts out more traction, more floatation, and better handling without sacrificing anything to efficiency on climbs. And to solidify itself as a proper trail machine, this Expert iteration of the Fuse places a focus on blending durability with performance. To do so, we spec'd it with strong alloy rims, a bulletproof one-by drivetrain with plenty of hammering and climbing ability, and a plush Manitou fork with 120mm of smooth travel. This Fuse is equally ready to take a beating and to hand one out to the trail.
- M4 Premium Aluminum proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate our exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/ tires without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivaled handling and climbing prowess.
- A Manitou Magnum Comp 650+ fork pairs 100/120mm (size-specific) of smooth travel with adjustable rebound for maximum absorbency over harsh terrain and easy, on-the-fly adjustments to the damping to hit the perfect tune.
- Custom WTB Scraper i45 wheelset has a fat 45mm width and alloy construction for the perfect blend of speed and strength, which means that you'll experience less deflection, increased traction, and more stability—all at lower tire pressures.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tires feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- Our Stout XC Pro crankset would be the perfect complement to any one-by drivetrain, but here, its strong alloy construction makes it ideal for power transfer on climbs and the inevitable rock-strike when descending through technical gardens.